The 2017 Unknown Hunt
For stores that opened in 2016/ 2017 only.
Rebranded stores and Marketplace only stores can apply.
Stores that took part in the 2016 hunt may apply.
Hunt dates – 1st – 21st May 2017
Applications open – 23rd February 2017
Applications close – 31st March 2017
Merchant Applications https://goo.gl/forms/zqWBi1oBhFyRLxp72
Theme – Freestyle (make whatever you want!)
Hunt is aimed at all ages (Adult rated stores will be labeled on the blog)
– Make sure to read all notecards carefully.
– You must be in the inworld group – please have your profile searchable so that I can invite you.
– The hunt will be made up of invited stores & public applications.
-The hunt is unisex, therefore we need unisex items or seperate male & female items.
– All hunt items must be your own! BIAB, resellers and stores breaking copyright infringement laws will be declined immediately.
– Landmarks will not be in hunt items – slurls will be posted on the hunt blog and on an inworld notecard.
– Hunt gifts will be free.
– If your store is at a mall, you will only be accepted if it is possible to set a direct landmark to your store.
I use the SasTech Hunt system – I control everything manually via the website – all you need to do is make the gift, put it in the box, set your store name and hide it. Full details will be provided in the merchant pack.
If you have any questions or issues with any of the rules, please don’t hesitate to contact me (Evelyn Hartshon) either via IM or email: firstname.lastname@example.org